The New Sexy YouTube Red The New Sexy YouTube Red

Haha, funny shit. Too bad nobody would ever want to watch that Laci Green cunt. It's almost like YouTube is cheapening their "premium" service by dragging in that no talent bitch. xD

Pink Pink

How many drugs do you need to do to get on this level?

KartuneHustla responds:

I think i smoked a pound of drugs all together making this. So that much

Dora The Teenage Explorer Dora The Teenage Explorer

More like Dora the annoying bitch now. xD

Adventurer Adventurer

HOLY THUNDER THIGHS BATMAN!

I just don't get the plot. There wasn't anyone to save, there wasn't some dialogue, some heroic quest, some mission or reason for these events to take place. As far as we know, this chick just went to some monster dude's hour and just tore him a new asshole because she felt like it and nothing more.

There was that whole bishnit with the king, but that only further fuels the plot hole fire. He didn't say anything to her, didn't tell her to do anything, no simple allusion or generic guidance for a "quest". He simply gave her a sword and BAM. One eyed monster new butthole.

Good job on the animation and the music was fantastic. Try working on your storytelling a bit more though. Even if its just so much as the prince got hauled off by this thing or it was terrorizing some local village under the king's protection. A simple pointing gesture to the monster's castle followed by pointing to the village or prince I alluded to before and things would have been dandy.

All in all I really like it, but to give constructive criticism that's what I would like to say.

francisyfl responds:

hehe i know the story was simple and linear and kind of "meh", but when it comes to completing something for a tournament i had put some restrictions to the story and art, making it shorter, less complex, simple background, simple character design, less characters than normal, things like that to make it easier to finish. I focused mainly on the animation and the post production, but yeah ! i totally agree with you.

Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

GREAT SUCCESS!!!

Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad

Nice job, haha. Well animated, decent voice acting, and just all around funny. :)

To anybody who says your style is ripping off the style of anybody else, just ignore them. Kids are going to be stupid regardless of what you say or do. Keep doing what you enjoy, keep doing it well, and I'm sure you'll make even better things.

Game Grumps 3d #01 Game Grumps 3d #01

Everyone and their mom is making game grumps animated..... It's not even funny anymore. 2 stars for the nice animation, you have talent in that.

Esquirebob responds:

It's like the new xiao xiao ;D. But in all seriousness, I've got some more game grumps ones in the pipeline so, well, shield your eyes <3

PowerTrip PowerTrip

Work on your speaking skills. You turned a 2 or 3 minute review into something droning on and on. And when I say droning, I mean DROOOOOOONNNNNNNIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG . Try actually putting some emotion into your voice, get excited when you're supposed to, act dissapointed when you're supposed to, don't just read everything so monotonously. Honestly, it didn't even feel like you were excited about your own animation, why should I be? Above everything else, work on your speech. Your animation is fine for what it is, allthough I do suggest going with a different style than just GREEN everywhere. You have potential, but really try and rile it up a bit.

Spazkid responds:

..what?

Ketchup Pump Ketchup Pump

It was good, and I know everybody else is saying it. But like... you really did just copy egoraptor's style to the best of your ability. I would honestly prefer to see something you really design on your own. You tried to imitate the humor, the art style, the way they talk. I mena, it's not even that it's not cool, like, you can do that if you really want. It's just less impressive.

Everyone here can clearly see you have talent to animate and inspirations are good. But that's what they should remain as, inspirations. Don't get me wrong though, this wasn't that bad. Could it have been better? I dunno, that's for you to decide. Keep at it, you definitely can make some really great stuff.

CHILDREN CHILDREN

I honestly couldn't stop laughing everytime I saw the monster. Everything just seemed to drag on so much. You did not need 13 minutes to tell this story, you probably don't even need 5. Everything just seemed so dull. Everybody jizzes over blur effects and contrast though so it's going to get rated up by pretty much everyone who watches it, but I really see no value in it. I can tell you put a lot of time into it and you really did try, but you could have done a lot better, I'm sure.