The New Sexy YouTube Red The New Sexy YouTube Red

Haha, funny shit. Too bad nobody would ever want to watch that Laci Green cunt. It's almost like YouTube is cheapening their "premium" service by dragging in that no talent bitch. xD

Pink Pink

How many drugs do you need to do to get on this level?

KartuneHustla responds:

I think i smoked a pound of drugs all together making this. So that much

Dora The Teenage Explorer Dora The Teenage Explorer

More like Dora the annoying bitch now. xD

Argument With A Trump Supporter Argument With A Trump Supporter

Politics are dumb but the only thing more dumb is your writing... Riddled with grammar and spelling mistakes, this game does nothing to provide any actual commentary on the current presidential race. If anything, it just takes a biased and generalized viewpoint against Trump.

1. Trump would lower taxes on the poor and middle class and raise taxes on the wealthier corporations. You can read this on his website.

2. The question about abortion was whether or not there should be punishment for an abortion if it were illegal. If it was illegal, then yes, of course there should be punishment. That's kind of how laws work. He didn't want to answer that question because quite honestly I don't think he cares all that much about abortion.

The funny thing about the whole Sanders vs Trump thing is that they're actually quite similar. One is just actually straightforward about himself.

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

Fun but you can cheat by forwarding time. Maybe sync up with a server somewhere.

Ice Beak Ice Beak

Refine your controls. Lots of times, keys become unresponsive. Many times I won't be able to shoot while holding two directional buttons. Honestly ruined the game for me. I loved it up until the boss. Poor controls were harder to overcome than the actual boss.

Good luck fixing it.

(P.s. It's not my computer, so don't even try that.)

Leo Leo

Damn Sun! This turned out fantastic! I didn't know you were going to color this!! Very very nice job!

D-SuN responds:

Thanks dude! Quite happy with it myself, cheers

Hair Spoon Hair Spoon

Props for trying though.

UberCream responds:

Moltar, I have a giant brain, capable of changing any machine into a simple, yes or no answer.